THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 2, 2011

Semi - Sweet Chocolate Drizzle Scones!!!

I did it.
I incorporated chocolate (that is, Ghiradelli semi - sweet chocolate) into my scone recipe.
I went to Wegmans, looking for something that a women would love to eat in a time of any mood (mostly when premenstrual symptoms occur).
Now I don't know about you but when I am feeling these symptoms I tend to over indulge (and not just a little bit). The sad thing is, is that I don't even know that I am doing.
I swear, it's like a subconscious thing... whether it's in the middle of the night or very early in the morning.
I am always in the mood for chocolate, even if I ate a lot and am done with it... in a few hours my taste buds are ready!
So I got to thinking and "wallah!" Of course, that's it.... Chocolate Scones!
Haha, Destiny stop being such a blonde! That wasn't very hard to think about... but indeed it was.
I just wasn't sure how they would turn out, and I didn't want to upset the chocolate if all things failed!
But i decided to do it anyway, so I mixed the dough and the chocolate, cut it and stuck it in the oven.
Guess what?!?! They turned out PERFECT!
So perfect, that I like them even more than the Blueberry Scones.
Hard to believe isn't it? Well I'm just a chocolate type of female.
I guess you can say that chocolate is my downfall, or weakness and I guess I don't beg to differ!


You can't resist these!
I tried and failed miserably!
Cheers to Chocolate... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment