So I decided to make another batch of the same scones in my previous post.
I thought, "Can I make these more healthier?"
So I traveled on over to the store and bought wheat flour and more blueberries.
Now I usually use all purpose white flour, but i thought that if i used some type of wheat grin flour,
it would be somewhat more healthier?
(But who am I kidding, right? :) )
This time I mixed in 1 cup of wheat flour and 1 cup of all purpose white to make these scones.
Then I added so many blueberries, that I think it overpowered the dough more than i wanted, but everyone still seemed to love them.
Anyway, they were a lot mushier than i wanted too but i think because of all the blueberries that I put inside of them, when they were baking, some of the blueberries erupted ad the juice spilled over causing the dough to become a little mushy (my mistake).
No one seemed to know, because people were diving head first into them.
Here is the final product of my 'Take 2 Blueberry Scones."
I hope they look good to you, maybe I will try some type of other scone.
Don't get me wrong, "Blueberry Scones" are amazing but sometimes your just
looking for something more satisfying.... like chocolate?!

No comments:
Post a Comment